03 November 2008

Update.

I can't even begin to talk about last week. It was completely and utterly the week from hell. Leet's hearing got continued YET AGAIN, and this time the jurisdiction is reserved by an utterly contemptuous, mother-favoring, uh, bitch. I got accused of CHEATING on an assignment by my stats prof. She (yes, Her) canceled Leet's visitation over the weekend because the kids were "sick" (deathly ill and maybe in need of a visit to the ER, but still able to go Trick-or-Treating, mind you). I fell even more behind on my thesis. Last week was just the epitome of suck.

I am determined to put it behind me and move forward. We're looking into hiring an attorney. I am attempting to not be bitter and pissy in my stats class, and am still participating. As for the kids...we're just looking forward to this weekend, where Leet WILL get to see the kids. I am GOING to get the intro section of my proposal done tonight.

My mom tells me I need to find some sort of inner peace, before everything eats me alive. I went to church last night, for the first time since Easter. I think it may have helped. I feel a little less lost, at any rate.

I went to the doctor on Friday, too. She got me started back on my thyroid meds, so hopefully I will start feeling a little less like the living dead, and more like I can spend more than 6 hours a day without taking a nap. Oh, and somehow I managed to lose 15 lbs since my last appointment. So that's positive.

No comments: