10 November 2008

Being optimistic.

I've been going through a bit of a funk lately, and lying about it to myself.

Leet's hearing was a crushing disappointment, and I was drowning in a sea of false optimism. I didn't know how to get out, how to make good of it all, how to find that proverbial silver lining.

Thank GOD for MamaBear, THANK GOD. She somehow sees what needs to be seen and offers support where I didn't know she was capable, before. She has become our rock in these stormy seas, a pillar of support when we feel each other crumbling.

We're lawyering up. We're going to send a clear message to Her: We're done screwing around and playing your games. You'd better figure out how to tell the truth, and quick. We've had enough, and this needs to be made right.

I pray that it's the right decision.

No comments: