23 October 2008

Le tired.

I'm so fucking tired.

I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of waking up in the morning, to go to school and try to bide that sweet hour and a half only to come home and curl back up into bed and completely waste the afternoon away. I'm so tired of being too tired to get anything done.

I don't want to go to school today, but I don't really have a choice. I missed this class on Tuesday for the hearing that didn't happen and last Thursday because I felt the same as I do right now.

I can't tell if I'm just worn out or if my body is trying to tell me something. If it's truly trying to say something, it needs to speak up, because all I can hear is "Go back to sleeeep..."

On a related note, I am tired of my schedule making it such that I have to go to bed long before Leet, and because of THAT, that Leet stays up way later than he should playing his game. I'm not saying he's like a little kid and needs someone to tell him when to go to bed...but, he's like a little kid and needs someone to tell him when to go to bed.

No comments: